There will be an information session for the 2020-2021 I.B. Diploma Programme on Wednesday, December 4 at 6:30 p.m. in the Richmond Secondary School Theatre. This session is open to interested students and parents currently in Grade 10.
- Are you a capable, resilient and thoughtful Grade 10 student interested in deepening your understanding and skills in a diverse but connected program of studies over your final two years of high school?
- Are you a curious, open-minded person genuinely interested in learning?
- Would you enjoy developing your research, thinking and collaborative skills alongside other dedicated students in a challenging program?
- Are you interested in achieving a diploma recognized around the world,
- including top university admissions offices?
Come to the I.B. Diploma Programme Information Evening.