Submission Guidelines and Information
The Richmond School District's Vision, Mission, and Value Statements are:
Vision: The Richmond School District is the best place to learn and lead.
Mission: The Richmond School District's mission is to cultivate a safe, accepting and engaging community that inspires a passion for lifelong learning.
Values: The values that will guide our work together to achieve our vision and mission are: collaboration, creativity, curiosity, resilience, respect and equity, for all.
- The submission may be from the following visual art categories: photography, collage, digital art, printmaking, painting, drawing and ink.
- Each student who participates will receive a certificate of appreciation from the Richmond Board of Education.
- All artwork submitted will become the property of the Richmond School District. We may use one submission or parts of several submissions to create the final graphic, which may be professionally enhanced, scanned at high resolution for resizing, produced and distributed in print and electronically throughout the Richmond School District.
- The Policy 100 Visioning Task Force of Stakeholder Reps including students will comprise of the selection panel.
- The Art Contest winner will be announced before the end of June 2018 through a News Release, social media and School District website.
- Due to the anticipated volume of entries, submissions that do not conform to the submission criteria will be disqualified.