As an experienced school trustee, city councilor and lawyer, I have helped people with their problems for 40 years while serving with empathy, understanding, integrity and diligence. As a school trustee I hold myself accountable to you. I have learned from my neighbours over the last 40 years about their concerns for their children in school.
My key priorities include:
- The need for a school in our city centre
- Seismic upgrades for our schools
- Making schools more accessible to our community groups after school hours
- Working with the Ministry of Education for additional resources for our students and our teachers
- Working with parents when we, the Board of Education, make changes in our schools
I will work with my fellow trustees in Richmond and my fellow trustees across B.C. Together we are strong.