Education Week is an opportunity to openly share the many remarkable things happening in Richmond schools. Each day of the week the district will highlight different aspects of school and classroom learning, with a direct connection to the curriculum through the lens of the strategic plan.
Please take the time to enjoy the various examples of work that have been provided by staff and students. These examples offer a glimpse into our schools and show the public examples of:
- Learning through inquiry.
- Global citizenship and sustainability.
- Equitable and inclusive learning communities.
- Indigenous perspectives.
- Learning through the arts.
- Innovative learning environments inside and outside of our classrooms.
- Collaboration, creativity, curiosity, resilience, respect, and equity for all.