Pink Shirt Day is an opportunity for students to come together and show they are against bullying. Schools across the district are taking the opportunity to take a firm stand against bullying and share messages of encouragement and positivity for students. A few examples happening in schools include:
- Writing sincere messages of positivity and acceptance to be posted in the school.
- Designing and producing hundreds of pink day buttons for distribution.
- Creating pink door hangers for all the spaces in their school.
- Writing messages on pink mask cut-outs to be placed on a Kindness Wall.
- Working with community partners to design pink shirts.
- Baking Pink Day desserts.